Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friends In Life

Friends in Life? Correction, Friends ARE life. Every choice, every decision, every action we take in life is because of the friends we have in our lives. Alhumduillah, I am blessed with the most wonderful friends in the world (Yes, you know who you people are).

I think, sometimes, what my life would be without the friends I have, and you know what the conclusion is? Nothing. No friends, no life. 'Friend' is only a title given in the English language, but the meaning of that word is so much more dense. It is a person who shares your happiness and your woes. It is that other human being who understands you and who you feel is another part of you. I could go on and on about how much my friends mean to me, but it will be futile. They know what value they have.

So here, this one little post of a few words is dedicated to them and all the other people in the world who have a friend or are a friend. May God Bless us all with the company of such wondrous people. Ameen. And Thank you, for always being there, especially when one needs you most. :)

No comments: