Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New York Minute

Okey Dokey, here goes my first Movie Review on here. Well...it's not a FULL/Official review, just a few things I wanted to say about it.

Last Night at around 2am I watched New York Minute. Starring Mary Kate and Ashly Olsen. It was overall a pretty good movie. Of course the highlight of the movie for me was the fact that Jared Padalecki also stared in the movie, playing "Trey Lipton" opposite "Roxy Ryan" (MK). Jared's presence in the flim is what actually got me to watch it in the first place. Anyways...the movie had quite a few good things, the jokes and comedy was funny, the acting was also very nicely done. Though some scenes were abit "weird". For example, Ashley's character of Jane Ryan was of a very smart girl who wanted a really high acedemic life by going to Oxford University. (Now the movie is basically shows her getting to someplace to present her speech to get into Oxford, however after years this is also the day that both her and her twin spend the day together. They get mangled in many wrong turns but have happy ending.For more details: watch the movie!) Anyways, in one of Jane's wrong turns she ends up running around the streets of New York in nothing but a towel. That was abit...odd. But I guess we can defend that by saying, "It's a MOVIE!". One part I really liked, well rather, one part that really cracked me up was at the end. When Jared/Trey was sitting in the audience listening to Roxy (yes, Roxy, why? again, watch the movie!) present her sister's speech. No matter what Roxy kept saying he just kept on smiling and looking really happy!! He was sooo hilarious! GO JARED! So yes, it was overall a very good movie. From a scale of 1-10--> I would give it an 8.5 :)

Jared Padalecki.

2 comments:

Majaz said...

So you saw it Jared Padalecki? I tried watching it for the Olsen twins because I was a big Full House fan. But I'm afraid the movie couldn't hold my attention and the twins have grown up to be nauseating individuals:(

Hufsa said...

haha...
Yeah I saw it for Jared :D
And also because Faiza is an Olsen Fan so she put it on and I watched along =)