Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Social Network - being smart again

Finally watching the Social Network for the very first time (yeah yeah I know about time). But man does the first 38mins make you realize how incredibly smart Mark is. I would kill to be that smart!

It's not even about how brilliant his mind is, it's about his devotion to coding. I never did like coding much in High School. It was okay when we used pascal, but once it got advanced..I lost interest. Hence sticking to the Sciences. But over the last four years I have lost my motivation to study..not motivation, devotion. I've lost that drive that made me want to study. I don't know why, it's not like I got passionate about something else because I'm literally not doing anything.

So maybe I will use the next three months to get that devotion back. But for now, I shall continue watching The Social network.

No comments: